Mega Man X2 | Zero's Theme v3 Mega Man X2 | Zero's Theme v3

Well done remix of the theme

Very nicely done. The metalized version makes for an intense fight scene. In fact, I even had to use it as one of the songs for BGM in a fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENQvlJ 0OVmo

You have been credited and linked in the description

Sneaking Sneaking

I have this sneaking thought

That this wouldn't be stealthy in terms of something like Metal Gear Solid, obviously. But I could definitely see this in some sort of quirky game or movie like Secret of Monkey Island. It's a nice loop with little stuttering so that it flows nicely

Syrsa - RMX - Mmmm Syrsa - RMX - Mmmm

Nice

I would say more, but I don't have enough Rubies to pay for rope, bombs, or more character space for the review

:=&amp;gt;Donkey Kong 9-8 Remix&amp;lt;=: :=>Donkey Kong 9-8 Remix<=:

Great Song

Because of this song, I have the incredible urge to start throwing barrels at giant monkeys right now. Like, literally, right now.

Must.....find.....monkey......

B0UNC3 - Distorted realit B0UNC3 - Distorted realit

Wow. Techno!!!!

This sounds a lot like your Paradise on E work in the main part, but I don't care, everything in your repetoire is nothing short of perfection. I have fully awakened as a techno fan due to your work. 5s and 10s all round the board!!

M&amp;amp;L: Toadtown Square M&L: Toadtown Square

Forget the hecklers

Don't worry about the other guy's review. That tune has been used in every game since Super Mario 64. I like the song. I may use it for my flash.

Sonic | Chemical Recreation Sonic | Chemical Recreation

Beautifully put together

Honestly, out of every Chemical Plant Zone remix I've heard this is the best due to it's originality. This may sound interesting, but I've downloaded this as well as 9 other of your songs onto my iPod, including Emerald Hill Zone, Link's not Afraid of the Dark, and Final Fantasy 7-Cid. Let us know when new songs like these come out. I'll be listening.

SpacLock responds:

I'm glad you liked those songs. I post 1-2 songs a month so keep checking.

Gerudo Valley (Remix) Gerudo Valley (Remix)

Plain up...Creative

This tune was my first download of yours and I've also downloaded all of your other works and I like them all. I wish I could make music that good.

Eric-S responds:

Thanks man! I really Appreciate it :)