Super Left 4 Dead Bros. Super Left 4 Dead Bros.

Great

I actually just got done playing a Left 4 Dead 2 campaign based on World 1-1 through 1-4 of Super Mario Bros, and then I see this. It seems today is a good day for Mario/L4D crossover

How to Hook Up the NES How to Hook Up the NES

AC Adapter from hell

I knew they were evil but damn, that is a demonic AC adapter. But man, I have to say that honestly the blowing into the cartridge was the most nostalgic part of owning NES games. Hell, I still do that with my Xbox and the disc drive.

Nicely done

The Paper Prince The Paper Prince

Epic

You've shown me this flash from the very conception of it to the draft to the final product. It's truly an epic work that I can only dream of achieving at this point in my life. Wordless entertainment is hard to pull off, but you've done it quite well. I applaud you ernest. I applaud you.

ernest-aka-gooey responds:

WELL it was quite the epic journey for me making this epic product. Like, really, two months of my life were just gone to make this. Aha. The going was tough but it really has been worth it. Really. I have to thank you guys for the support to.. I remember I posted about maybe giving up with a week left to go and you guys helped me through that. Ahaha.

Megaman X: RPG Chapter 0 Megaman X: RPG Chapter 0

Congrats

The game plays very smoothly, and I like that. About my music, if some people don't like the 8-bit portion at the beginning of my song, I can give you a version without that piece so it's just the rest of the song. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Megaman RPG Engine Megaman RPG Engine

Well done

I have to say, I'm highly impressed with what you've done so far. The animations are smooth, the combat seems fairly simple, and you've made a pretty addictive gameplay experience. Sigma being in the party confused me, but it's all good. Great work so far

ChamberACR responds:

Thanks! Sigma's actually important to the plot; he's not just filler.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Super Smash Bros? More like Marvel vs Capcom

Admittedly, this game DOES feel like Super Smash Bros, but it also has that Marvel vs Capcom feel, which was one of my favorite fighting games (My first is MUGEN).

Bravo everybody. Be cool to see a sequel with more Newgrounds big names (College University, Tomorrow's Nobody, Dad N' Me, etc)

Mega Man X2 | Zero's Theme v3 Mega Man X2 | Zero's Theme v3

Well done remix of the theme

Very nicely done. The metalized version makes for an intense fight scene. In fact, I even had to use it as one of the songs for BGM in a fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENQvlJ 0OVmo

You have been credited and linked in the description

Sneaking Sneaking

I have this sneaking thought

That this wouldn't be stealthy in terms of something like Metal Gear Solid, obviously. But I could definitely see this in some sort of quirky game or movie like Secret of Monkey Island. It's a nice loop with little stuttering so that it flows nicely

Syrsa - RMX - Mmmm Syrsa - RMX - Mmmm

Nice

I would say more, but I don't have enough Rubies to pay for rope, bombs, or more character space for the review

The Bacon The Bacon

Bacon Approves

Beautiful Kevin Bacon artwork that would please Kevin Bacon while he goes on with his daily Kevin Bacon activities.